Organizations & Committees
Faculty Diversity Committee
In summer of 2016, the University of Chicago Law School Faculty Diversity Committee was convened by Dean Thomas Miles to assess the diversity and inclusion climate at the Law School, with a focus on the experience of students. The Committee consisted of seven members, including members of the research and clinical faculty, the Deputy Dean, the Dean of Students, the Associate Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid, and the Associate Dean for Career Services and Policy Initiatives.
- Emily Buss, Co-Chair & Mark and Barbara Fried Professor of Law
- Claudia M. Flores, Assistant Clinical Professor of Law, Director, International Human Rights Clinic
- William Hubbard, Co-Chair & Professor of Law
- Richard H. McAdams, Deputy Dean, Bernard D. Meltzer Professor of Law
- Ann K. Perry, Associate Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid
- Charles N. Todd, Dean of Students
- Abbie Willard, Associate Dean for Career Services and Policy Initiative
Contact the Diversity Committee
Student Liaison Committee
The Student Liaison Committee will work closely with the Diversity Committee on implementation of the March 26, 2018 Recommendations. For the remainder of the 2018-2019 academic year, in addition to providing student comments and feedback to the Diversity Committee, the Student Liaison Committee will work closely with the Diversity Committee on hiring a diversity and inclusion focused administrator for the Law School.
For questions related to the Student Liaison Committee, please email@example.com.