- UChicago email can be accessed through webmail or by setting up your iPhone.
- Faculty Access is a suite of online tools specifically for faculty and instructors that includes course rosters, the ability to request a photo roster, and access to an online grading interface for eligible courses. Read more about Faculty Access.
- Canvas is the University’s learning management system. Claim a Canvas course.
- Browse course evaluations prior to academic year 2018-19 or during and after academic year 2018-19.
- EMS is the Law School’s room reservation system. Read more about event planning.
- Workday is the University’s HR/Payroll information system, where you can update your contact information, benefit elections, and more.
- IT guides and the service catalog help you get set up with Law School technology.