Instruction Mode Definitions:
In-Person – Courses in which instruction between instructors and students occur in-person. Students must attend classes in-person.
Remote – Courses where instruction is delivered remotely.
2022-2023 Schedule Updates
- Cross Border Transactions with Tarek Sultani is now running from October 17-20 (previously October 3-6)
- Added Islamic Law taught by Shamshad Pasarlay on Thursdays 4-6pm. Biddable class
- Added Global Human Rights Clinic with Anjli Parrin on Wednesdays 4-6pm. Biddable clinic
- Added Art Law with Hirschel/Landes on Wednesdays 4-6pm. Biddable class
- For now, manual waitlists have been started for live registration classes that filled including: Conflict of Laws (Baude), Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, and Web3 (Malani/Zhang), Employment Law Clinic (Schmidt), Criminal and Juvenile Justice Clinic (Conyers), Institute for Justice Clinic (Gryczan/Kregor), Civil Rights Clinic (Futterman). To be added to any of these waitlists, please email email@example.com.
- New Autumn class: Cybercrime (Driscoll/Ridgway) will now be offered in autumn on Thursdays from 4-6PM (instead of winter). The class will be available for autumn registration when add/drop opens at 12:30PM on Friday, September 9.
- Institute for Justice Clinic (Gryzczan/Kregor) is opening 4 new seats when add/drop opens at 12:30PM on Friday, September 9.
- Pandemic Legal Impacts (Elizabeth Sheyn Brown) is changing the class time to 6:10-8:10PM, but will still meet on Mondays.
- Class cancelled: Privacy and Modern Policing (Didwania). Class will likely be offered in winter 2023.
- Class cancelled: Cybercrime (Driscoll/Ridgway). Class will likely be offered in spring 2023.
- Class cancelled: Private Law Theory (Lewinsohn).
- Class cancelled: Secured Transactions (Lewinsohn). Class will be offered by Professor Baird with many make-up sessions on Tuesdays 8:30-9:35 a.m.
- Mass Incarceration (Jones) has been moved to Wednesdays 4-6PM.
- Religious Liberty (Walsh) is now variable 2-3 credits. Paper may meet WP requirement.
- Class cancelled: Employee Benefits Law (Mowery/Wolf)
- Class cancelled: Corporate Compliance and Business Integration (Deegan). The class will likely be offered in spring.
- Workshop: Regulation of Family, Sex, and Gender (Case) moved from Thursdays to Wednesdays 4-6PM.
- Class soon to be added: The Constitutional Rights of Young People, from Young People's Point of View (Buss), tentatively scheduled on Tuesdays 6:10-8:10PM.
- Workshop: Regulation of Family, Sex, and Gender (Case) moved to Wednesdays 4-6PM.
- Gender Violence and the Law (Payne) moved to Mondays 4-6PM.