Transcripts and Document Requests


Current Students and Graduates enrolled Autumn 1997 and later:

You must request your law school transcript through the University's Registrar. More information.

There is a fee for transcript orders, unless you have already paid a lifetime transcript fee. Anyone enrolled Autumn 2005 and after has been assessed the lifetime transcripts fee.

Graduates enrolled Spring 1997 and earlier:

You must request your transcript from the Law School directly using the 

 (PDF). All requests must be signed. You can mail, scan and email, or fax your request:

Other documents 

Document Request Form - Electronic

This electronic form will require you to sign in with your CNET information. If you no longer have your CNET information please complete the PDF version below. Current students and graduates enrolled Autumn 1997 or later should request a transcript via Parchment. 

A (PDF) is available for your convenience if you no longer have your CNET information. 

Bar Certifications: Please familiarize yourself with the admissions requirements of the particular jurisdiction/s in which you wish to practice. For state information, see ABA bar admissions information and the National Conference of Bar Examiners for Multistate examination information.