The Law Financial Aid (LFA) team processes your student loans, conducts entrance and exit loan counseling for federal loans, disburses federal student loan funds, and certifies private/alternative loan certification requests. The LFA also provides financial assistance to students who choose to work in public interest or government with our Loan Repayment Assistance Program and our Summer Public Interest Funding Program.
Bursar’s Office - The Bursar’s Office can provide information regarding tuition and fees, billing policies and dates, agency billing, payment plans, time schedules, direct deposit of refunds, electronic billing and payments, tax information, and lost checks.
Financial Aid Updates
- 09/19/2022 - First disbursement date for Autumn Quarter student loans and aid awards
- 09/21/2022 - Autumn Quarter Bill Due
- 11/24/2022 - 11/25/2022 - LFA Office Closed for Thanksgiving Break
- 12/23/2022 - First disbursement date for Winter Quarter student loans and aid awards
- 12/26/2022 - 12/30/2022 - LFA Office Closed for Winter Recess
- 12/28/2022 - Winter Quarter Bill Due
- 03/10/2023 - First disbursement date for Spring Quarter student loans and aid awards
- 03/29/2023 - Spring Quarter Bill Due