Aid Adjustments

Student loan borrowers have the option to adjust their student loans with the Financial Aid Office, which can include reinstating previously declined loan funding during the same academic year or returning excess loan funding.

If you change your enrollment or plan to take a leave of absence or withdraw from the Law School, there are impacts to your financial aid. 

Anytime a revision is made to your aid package, you will receive an automated email from our office alerting you that a change has been made. Most revisions will not require student follow up but if you need to take specific action on your aid package, you will receive a separate email from our office with more information about next steps.