Livestream of Class of 2023 Law School Diploma and Hooding Ceremony
Graduating students and their guests are invited to two separate ceremonies: the 537th University-wide Main Convocation and the Law School Diploma & Hooding Ceremony.
The 537th University-wide Main Convocation
Saturday, June 3, 2023, 9:15 AM
Main Quad (outdoors)
- For additional details about the Main Convocation, visit the University Convocation page.
Law School Diploma & Hooding Ceremony
Saturday, June 3, 2023,11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Rockefeller Chapel (5850 S. Woodlawn Ave.)
- Tickets are required for guest attendance at Rockefeller Chapel. Guests should have a printed copy of their ticket at check-in.
Live streaming for the Law School Diploma and Hooding Ceremony will be available. Overflow seating and live stream viewing will also be available at the Simulcast inside the Law School Auditorium (1111 E. 60th St.).
- Tickets are required for guest attendance to the overflow seating in the Law School (Simulcast). Guests should have a printed copy of their ticket at check-in.
- Professional photographers will be on-site at graduation. Diploma and hooding pictures will be available for purchase about a week after graduation via this link - https://www.wyckoffportraits.com/clients/graduate-school-portraits-101/university-of-chicago-the-law-school-2023-hooding-ceremony/.
- A recording of the Law School Ceremony with closed captioning will be available and posted online about 3 weeks after graduation. More information to come.
Law School Graduation Reception
Saturday, June 3, 2023, 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Law School (1111 E. 60th St.), Green Lounge & Reflecting Pool
- Please join us in celebrating the Class of 2023!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with graduation related questions.
The Class of 2023 Gift Campaign is a student-led initiative supporting the Law School Annual Fund. Members of the Class of 2023 join together to make a Class Gift, a collective class contribution to the Law School. The Class Gift focuses on participation, not dollars raised. It is the act of giving that is important—gifts of any size make a big difference.
The Class of 2022 celebrated their achievements on Saturday, June 4, 2022.