Graduating Students Committee
Class of 2023 Graduating Students Committee Information Session
The Graduating Students Committee leads the campaign efforts in encouraging fellow 3Ls and LLMs to come together to give back to the Law School. Join us for an information session on the Graduating Students Committee and how to get involved. Lunch will be provided.
Date: Tuesday, October 18
Time: 12:15 - 1:15 PM
Location: Room D
Please RSVP by Friday, October 14 so we can anticipate attendance.
If you have any questions, please email Lauren Siegel, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.
About the Committee
The role of the Class Gift Committee is to educate graduating students about the importance of the Class Gift Campaign and to encourage active participation. As a member of the Committee, you can choose to contribute by either:
- Leading the Class Gift Campaign to encourage fellow 3Ls and LLMs to join together to give back to the Law School and plan events and faculty challenges throughout the year;
- Assisting with faculty awards; and
- Preparing the Class of 2023 slideshow.
General Responsibilities of a Committee Member:
- Attend meetings with Law School staff & committee members to develop strategy for Class Gift fundraising
- Serve on one of the four sub-committees (Communications, Tabling, Events/Faculty Challenges, LLM subcommittee)
- Help organize and attend campaign events (virtual and/or in-person) to encourage classmates’ participation in the Class Gift effort
- Attend the University-wide Giving Day
- Educate classmates about how the Law School relies on philanthropy to maintain its unique & rigorous education
- Encourage your peers to participate in the Class Gift effort by asking 15+ classmates to make a gift
- Make a personal gift to the Class Gift fundraising effort
Please note that the time commitment for members of the Graduating Students Committee is October through graduation.
For information about joining the Graduating Students Committee, contact Lauren Siegel, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.