Building Services Requests

Law School

Non-Urgent Issues
Law School community members can submit non-urgent and routine issues or requests to Building Services by emailing, by speaking with the VCA attendant (front desk), or by submitting this form.

Urgent Issues
For urgent service requests, please call the VCA 773-795-4817.

Construction Issues
In case of issues related to construction around the Law School, community members may complete this form. In case of emergency construction site incidents, please call University police at 773.702.8181 or 911. 

One file only.
100 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, svg.