Plan Your Event
- Reserve a room. Catering and A/V can be requested here as well. (Log in with your UCLAW ID.)
- Catering must be ordered at least 48 hours in advance. If you do not have a confirmation 24 hours before your event, contact Events Manager Lucienne Goodman at email@example.com.
- All recorded events require a permission form (PDF) signed by the speaker.
- The room reservation system works best when launched in Chrome or Firefox.
- Add an event to the Law School events calendar. (Log in with your CNetID.)
- Includes options to add your event to briefs emails and the building's video screens.
- View the calendar tutorial.
Staff contacts for promotion and logistics
- Audio-Visual: IT Help Desk, 4-5300
- Podium: (Facilities) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elevator/Handicapped Access: (Facilities) email@example.com
- Communications/Flyers/Invitations: Marsha Nagorsky, 4-5958
- Law School Banner: (Facilities) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coat rack: (Facilities) email@example.com
- Parking & Security: (Facilities) firstname.lastname@example.org/University Police
- Event Photography: Marsha Nagorsky, 4-5958
- Catering and Event Logistics: Lucienne Goodman 2-0877 or Cassey Limgenco 4-4326