Posting Job Opportunities
Job opportunities are made available to our students and graduates through our career services management system, Symplicity.
To post a job for students and alumni:
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one). Click on the "Register" tab, and follow the instructions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-702-9625 if you have any questions. An e-mail reply will contain your log-in information and password.
- Log in to your Symplicity account.
- Add a job posting by going to the "Jobs" tab.
- Select "Add New Job."
- As you complete "Job Title," please add the position's location(s) in parentheses (city & state) at the end of the title.
- Under "Resume Receipt," please click "Other:" A "How to Apply" text box will appear, and you should add your resume submission requirements and details as needed.
- Complete the requested information and click "Submit."
Alternatively, you may provide us with a job notice describing the position and the application procedures via U.S. mail, fax to 773-702-3154, or e-mail to email@example.com.