WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In recognition of their outstanding contribution to antitrust scholarship, the authors listed below have been selected as recipients of the 17th Annual Jerry S. Cohen Memorial Fund Writing Award:
- Suresh Naidu, Professor at the School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University;
- Eric A. Posner, Professor at the University of Chicago Law School;
- Glen Weyl, Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research;
- José Azar, Professor at IESE Business School, University of Navarra;
- Martin Schmalz, Professor at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford;
- Isabel Tecu, Principal at Charles River Associates.
The Award will be presented during the gala luncheon at the American Antitrust Institute’s 20th Annual Policy Conference on June 20, 2019 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
Read more at Business Wire