Loan Repayment Assistance Program 2019-2020 Application
The Law School’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP) requires an applicant to submit the following three pieces of information:
1. Application Form: The application form must be submitted by December 1, 2019* to ensure funding is available for all 2020 loan payments.
2. Employer Certification: The employer certification must be submitted directly to the Law School's Financial Aid Office at email@example.com by an applicant's employer by December 1, 2019*.
REQUIREMENT: When your employer, job title, or salary changes, you must submit a Job/Salary Change Certification (PDF) of that change within 30 days.
3. Loan Documentation: You must provide the following loan documentation:
- A consolidation account summary after your consolidation is complete identifying the loans included in the consolidation - This is not required if you did not consolidate your loans.
- A general account summary that identifies all loans included in your Income Driven Repayment (IDR) payment
- An IDR plan confirmation
- Your most recent bill showing your payment date, amount and repayment plan
REQUIREMENT: All loans must be in good standing and in repayment. All required loan payments must be made prior to receiving your funding; your loans must remain in repayment at all times and cannot be in forbearance.
- A payment history of your 2019 payments (this must include January through at least November).
- An IDR renewal confirmation.
- Your December bill unless your renewal is in January/February/March, then your first bill under your new IDR is needed.
Loan documentation should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2019* when available. Any document not available by the deadline should be submitted as soon as it is received.
*Completion of your application by the December 1, 2019 deadline ensures your funding is available in January. Applications submitted and/or completed after this deadline may see a delay in receiving funding. Applications received or completed after January 15, 2020 will be processed and reviewed as time permits and may result in a significant delay in receiving funding. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE BY MARCH 31, 2020. Any application not completed by this date will be denied and applicants will forfeit any LRAP funding for 2020, unless you have received the Committee's approval prior to this deadline.