Transcripts & Records


Students/Graduates enrolled Autumn 1997 and later:

You must request your law school transcript through the University's Registrar. More information.

There is a fee for transcript orders, unless you have already paid a lifetime transcript fee. Anyone enrolled Autumn 2005 and after has been assessed the lifetime transcripts fee.

Graduates enrolled Spring 1997 and earlier:

You must request your transcript from the Law School directly using the document request form (PDF). All requests must be signed. You can mail, scan and email, or fax your request:

Other documents

A document request form (PDF) is available for your convenience.

Bar Certifications: Please familiarize yourself with the admissions requirements of the particular jurisdiction/s in which you wish to practice. For state information, see ABA bar admissions information and the National Conference of Bar Examiners for Multistate examination information.