Law School Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates
The University of Chicago is maintaining a Coronavirus Updates website including campus updates, health and travel guidance, resources, and other important and helpful information. Please use that page as your primary resource for COVID-19 information.
Current students will find the answers to many questions in the FAQs provided by the Dean of Students Office.
Law School Operations
- In preparation for the Autumn Quarter, most staff are returning to their worksites and remain available by email and phone.
- The D’Angelo Law Library is open only to Law School faculty, students, and staff in Autumn 2021. Please refer to the D’Angelo website for information about hours, services, and resources. The Ask a Law Librarian service is available for research assistance and other library questions.
- When back on campus, we ask that everyone commit to protecting our community by following the UChicago Health Pact.
Events and Travel
- Some Law School events will take place in-person this quarter. Please check individual event pages for more information for attendees. Event planners should review the Law School’s Staff In-Person Event Approval Process document. This process is subject to change. The Events team kindly asks that you review the guidelines thoroughly and send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
- The University has revised its COVID-19 travel restriction. Please read more about the changes on the University’s Coronavirus Updates website.