Dharmapala and Starr, "Social Science Perspectives on Racial Disparities, Policing, and Crime"
Cited by Dhammika Dharmapala:
- Chalfin, Aaron, and Justin McCrary. 2017. "Criminal Deterrence: A Review of the Literature." Journal of Economic Literature, 55 (1): 5-48. https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/jel.20141147
- Levitt, Steven D. "Using Electoral Cycles In Police Hiring To Estimate The Effects Of Police On Crime: Reply," American Economic Review, 2002, v92(4,Sep), 1244-1250. https://www.nber.org/papers/w4991
- Levitt, Steven, D. 2002. "Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effects of Police on Crime: Reply ." American Economic Review, 92 (4): 1244-1250. https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/00028280260344777
- McCrary, Justin. 2002. "Using Electoral Cycles in Police Hiring to Estimate the Effect of Police on Crime: Comment ." American Economic Review, 92 (4): 1236-1243. https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/00028280260344768
- Andrea Cann Chandrasekher, The Effect of Police Slowdowns on Crime, American Law and Economics Review, Volume 18, Issue 2, 1 October 2016, Pages 385–437, https://doi.org/10.1093/aler/ahw008
- Sullivan, C.M., O’Keeffe, Z.P. Evidence that curtailing proactive policing can reduce major crime. Nat Hum Behav 1, 730–737 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41562-017-0211-5
Cited by Sonja Starr:
- Report of Jeffrey Fagan, Ph.D., 30-34, Floyd v. City of New York, 959 F. Supp. 2d 540 (S.D.N.Y. 2013) (No. 08 Civ. 01034).
- Starr, Sonja B. (2016) "Testing Racial Profiling: Empirical Assessment of Disparate Treatment by Police," University of Chicago Legal Forum: Vol. 2016 , Article 12. Available at: https://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/uclf/vol2016/iss1/12
- Starr, Sonja, "Explaining Race Gaps in Policing: Normative and Empirical Challenges" (2015). Law & Economics Working Papers. 110. https://repository.law.umich.edu/law_econ_current/110
- Twitter thread on the Heather Mac Donald: https://twitter.com/SonjaStarr/status/1272566530723774464