Skip to main content
Law and Finance Publications
- Anthony Casey, "Chapter 11’s Renegotiation Framework and the Purpose of Corporate Bankruptcy," Columbia Law Review, Forthcoming.
- Dhammika Dharmapala and Vikramaditya S. Khanna, "The Costs and Benefits of Mandatory Securities Regulation: Evidence from Market Reactions to the JOBS Act of 2012," Journal of Law, Finance & Accounting, Forthcoming.
- Brian D. Feinstein and M. Todd Henderson, "Congress's Commissioners," Yale Journal on Regulation, Forthcoming.
- Joshua Macey and Jackson Salovaara, "Bankruptcy as Bailout: Coal Company Insolvency and the Erosion of Federal Law," 71 Stanford Law Review (Forthcoming).
- Dhammika Dharmapala, "The Tax Elasticity of Financial Statement Income: Implications for Current Reform Proposals," University of Chicago Coase-Sandor Institute for Law & Economics Research Paper No.912 (2020).
- M. Todd Henderson, and Max Raskin, "A Regulatory Classification of Digital Assets: Toward an Operational Howey Test for Cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and Other Digital Assets," 2019 Columbia Business Law Review 444 (2019).
- Douglas G. Baird, Anthony Casey & Randal C. Picker, "The Bankruptcy Partition," 166 University of Pennsylvania Law Review 1675 (2018).
- Dhammika Dharmapala and Vikramaditya S. Khanna, "The Impact of Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from India's Companies Act of 2013," U of Chicago, Public Law Working Paper No. 601, University of Chicago Coase-Sandor Institute for Law & Economics Research Paper No. 783, U of Michigan Law & Econ Research Paper No. 16-025, U of Michigan Public Law Research Paper No. 526 (2018).
- Kevin Haeberle & M. Todd Henderson, "A New Market-Based Approach to Securities Law," 85 University of Chicago Law Review 1313 (2018).
- Kevin Haeberle & M. Todd Henderson, "Making a Market for Corporate Disclosure," 35 Yale Journal on Regulation 383 (2018).
- M. Todd Henderson & James C. Spindler, "Taking Systemic Risk Seriously in Financial Regulation," 92 Indiana Law Journal 1559 (2017).
- Dhammika Dharmapala, "Estimating Firms’ Responses to Securities Regulation Using a Bunching Approach," University of Chicago Coase-Sandor Institute for Law & Economics Research Paper (2016).