The IPLS is a student-run organization dedicated to fostering interest in, and lively discussion about, the practice of IP law. To that end, the IPLS sponsors various presentations throughout the school year highlighting opportunities and current events in IP law. The IPLS also strives to leverage the Law School's prime location by inviting local practitioners to interface with students and share their experiences practicing IP law in one of the country's largest and most active legal markets.
If you are interested in organizing an event, please contact the Executive Board.
- President: Laryssa Bedley
- Vice President: Sean Beecroft
- Treasurer: Matthew Makowski
- Programming Chairs: Matthew Makowski and Joaquin Gonzalez
- Outreach Director: Joaquin Gonzalez