Dickerson Conference: Introduction & Dickerson and Fair Employment
Welcome and Introductory Remarks
- Sharon Fairley, Professor from Practice, University of Chicago Law School
- Thomas J. Miles, Dean, Clifton R. Musser Professor of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Law School
Panel I: Dickerson and Fair Employment
- Moderator: William H.J. Hubbard, Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School
- Jane Dailey, Associate Professor of American History, the Law School, and the College, University of Chicago: "FEPC and Social Equality"
- Paul Frymer, Professor of Politics; Director, Program in Law and Public Affairs (LAPA), Princeton University: "Fair Employment"
The Dickerson Centennial celebrates an historic milestone for our institution: the 100th anniversary of the graduation of one of our most distinguished alumni, Earl B. Dickerson. This event was held on October 30, 2020.