Dickerson Conference: The Civil Rights Lawyer & Conclusion
Panel V: The Civil Rights Lawyer
- Moderator: LaToya Baldwin Clark, Assistant Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law
- Kenneth W. Mack, Lawrence D. Biele Professor of Law, Harvard Law School, Affiliate Professor of History, Harvard University: "Earl Dickerson and the Problem of Representation"
- Shaun Ossei-Owusu, Presidential Assistant Professor of Law, Penn Law: "The Black Metropolis' Race Leader: The Multi-Organizational Leadership of Earl Dickerson"
- Sharon Fairley, Professor from Practice, University of Chicago Law School
- William H.J. Hubbard, Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School
- Richard H. McAdams, Bernard D. Meltzer Professor, University of Chicago Law School
The Dickerson Centennial celebrates an historic milestone for our institution: the 100th anniversary of the graduation of one of our most distinguished alumni, Earl B. Dickerson. This event was held on October 30, 2020.