Dickerson Centennial Conference Part II: Community Celebration - Remembering Earl B. Dickerson Panel
- Moderator: Valerie B. Jarrett, Distinguished Senior Fellow, University of Chicago Law School
- Timuel Black, Social worker, historian, and co-author of Sacred Ground: The Chicago Streets of Timuel Black
- Barbara T. Bowman, Irving B. Harris Professor of Child Development, Co-Founder, Erikson Institute
- Stephen (Steve) Brown, Director, Brand Strategy, American Medical Association and Grandson of Earl B. Dickerson
- Steven Saltzman, Law Offices of Steven Saltzman, National Lawyers Guild Chicago
The Dickerson Centennial celebrates an historic milestone for our institution: the 100th anniversary of the graduation of one of our most distinguished alumni, Earl B. Dickerson. Last October, our first conference brought together legal scholars and historians. Our second conference brings together artists, activists, community leaders, and lawyers to celebrate Dickerson and his continuing legacy today. This event was held on April 16, 2021.