The University of Chicago Law School's Black Law Students Association and
the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid present...
Law School Is For Diverse People: How to Prepare for the Law School Admissions Process
The University of Chicago Law School
1111 E. 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
April 25, 2020
9:00am - 2:00pm
We are still working on the schedule, but past sessions included:
- The Secrets to a Successful Law School Application
- Mastering the Law School Admissions Council's Website and Other Resources for Diverse Applicants
- Securing a Solid Letter of Recommendation
- Strategically Financing Law School
- Ethics in the Application Process
- How to Write a Persuasive Personal Statement
All students attending this year's sessions will receive information on how to obtain feedback on their personal statements from members of the University of Chicago Law School's BLSA.
This year's forum is sponsored by the Law School Admissions Council as part of Discoverlaw.org Months.