Thanks to the ongoing support of our alumni and friends, the Law School raised nearly $4 million in unrestricted gifts last year. The Law School Annual Fund provides vital resources for building renovations and valuable support for the students, faculty, and programs that continue to make Chicago such an exceptional place.
By contributing to the Law School Annual Fund each year, you can assist in every aspect of life at the Law School, from classroom instruction and research to moot court competition and mentoring programs.
Your gift to the Annual Fund will:
- Support the daily operations of the Law School
- Provide scholarship assistance to students
- Support student services, activities, and publications
- Help us attract and retain outstanding faculty
- Allow for timely attention to high priority needs
- Provide for the maintenance of our building facilities
- Supply computing and library resources for faculty and students