1.10 Doctoroff Business Leadership Program
In the 2014-2015 academic year, the Law School will continue to phase in the Doctoroff Business Leadership Program. It combines fundamental and advanced business and law courses with co-curricular experiential opportunities in business, business law and entrepreneurship. The program prepares law students to develop business enterprises, analyze complicated business transactions, think creatively about alternative capital structures, and acquire key business leadership skills.
The courses offered as part of the program will vary and will typically be taught by noted experts in the field from either the Law School or the Booth School of Business faculties. Courses offered for the 2014-2015 academic year include:
- Accounting and Financial Analysis (LAWS 79103)
- Corporate and Entrepreneurial Finance (LAWS 42603)
- Corporate Finance (LAWS 42501)
- Major Corporate Transactions: Legal & Business Issues (LAWS 64403)
- Strategies and Processes of Negotiations (LAWS 46702)
Questions about the program should be directed to Leslie Lichtenstein, Executive Director of the Doctoroff Business Leadership Program.