Staff can submit events in one place and have them appear on the Law School's website, on the building screens, and in the daily and weekly briefs emails.
Here's the process (please email the Communications Office at email@example.com if you have any questions):
Step 1. Reserve your room. Go to https://majority.uchicago.edu/ to see what rooms are available the day of your event, and to request that a room be reserved for your event.
Once the Registrar's Office has confirmed that a room is reserved for your event, move on to step 2.
Step 2. Promote your event.
- Create a website calendar event. If prompted, log in with your CNetID.
- Fill in the fields for Title, date, room, etc. You can leave "Program Affiliation" blank, but under "Event Category" please choose a category such as "Academic conference" or "Workshop."
- In the field marked "Body," you may enter additional information about the event, such as a speaker's bio.
- Click "Save and Create New Draft" to view a private draft, or "Save and Publish" to make it go live.
- If you need to edit information on your event, log in, find your event, and click the "Edit" tab that will appear on the page.