This application is open to University of Chicago Law School students.
Donald M. Ephraim Scholars in Law and Economics receive up to $5000 annually to support legal research projects and have access to data resources and training.
Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Each proposal must have a faculty "sponsor." Obtaining a sponsor is the sole responsibility of the student applicant.
- Each proposal must demonstrate the:
- feasibility of the proposed scholarship;
- likely impact of the proposed paper on the state of knowledge in the discipline;
- student's technical ability to do the proposed research, or commitment to acquire the necessary technical skills or assistance;
- availability of data sources to support the proposed research; and
- dollar amount requested and show how the student anticipates using the money.
- Each proposal must be no longer than two pages.