How to Apply
The application deadline for 2017 should be available soon.
Please note all materials, including letters of recommendation, must be received in the Admissions and Financial Aid Office by that deadline. The application consists of the following primary parts:
- An application packet documenting your leadership, public service and work experience
- A brief autobiographical essay (may not exceed 1,500 words)
- 3 personal references (these individuals may be the same as your recommenders)
- 3 letters of recommendation (letters may be sent in along with your application packet or sent directly by your recommenders to the Admissions and Financial Aid Office)
- Signed statement of understanding