Loan Repayment Assistance Program 2016-17 Application
The Law School’s Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP or HPIP) requires an applicant to submit the following three pieces of information:
1. Application Form: The application form must be submitted by December 1, 2016* to ensure funding is available for all 2017 loan payments.
2. Employer Certification: The employer certification must be submitted directly to the Law School's Financial Aid Office at email@example.com by an applicant's employer by December 1, 2016*.
3. Loan Documentation: All loans must be in good standing and in repayment. You must provide the following loan documents:
- A consolidation account summary after your consolidation is complete identifying the loans included in the consolidation - This is not required if you did not consolidate your loans.
- A general account summary that identifies all loans included in your IBR payment
- An IBR plan confirmation
- Your most recent bill showing your payment date, amount and repayment plan
- A payment history of your 2016 payments (this must include January through at least November)
- An IBR renewal confirmation (not required for HPIP participants)
- Your December bill showing your payment date and amount
Loan documentation should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2016* when available. Any document not available by the deadline should be submitted as soon as it is received.
*Submitting your application by the December 1, 2016 deadline ensures your funding is available in January. Applications submitted and/or completed after this deadline may see a delay in receiving funding. Applications received or completed after January 15, 2017 will be processed and reviewed as time permits and may result in a significant delay in receiving funding. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETE BY MAY 31, 2017. Any application not completed by this date will be denied and applicants will forfeit any LRAP/HPIP funding for 2017.