Books on Stress, Time Management, Career Exploration, and Mindfulness in the Study and Practice of Law
Below you will find a list of books that may be of interest to students interested in learning about themselves and the stresses of the legal profession.
- A Deeper Understanding of Your Career Choices: A Companion to The Hidden Sources of Law School Stress / Lawrence S. Krieger.
- Alternative Careers for Lawyers / Hillary Mantis.
- Lawyer, Know Thyself: A Psychological Analysis of Personality Strengths and Weaknesses / Susan Swaim Daicoff.
- Lawyers, Anger, and Anxiety: Dealing With the Stresses of the Legal Profession / Rebecca Nerison.
- Living with the Law: Strategies to Avoid Burnout and Create Balance / Julie M. Tamminen, editor.
- The Creative Lawyer / Michael F. Melcher.
- The Happy Lawyer: Making a Good Life in the Law / Nancy Levit & Douglas O. Linder.
- The Hidden Sources of Law School Stress: Avoiding the Mistakes That Create Unhappy and Unprofessional Lawyers / Lawrence S. Krieger.
- The Lawyer's Guide to Balancing Life and Work: Taking the Stress Out of Success / George W. Kaufman.
- The Organized Lawyer / Kelly Lynn Anders.
- Transforming Practices: Finding Joy and Satisfaction in the Legal Life / Steven Keeva.