Non-Emergency Health Services and Information
- Health Library Online (University of Chicago Medical Center)
- Health Resources (online health resources information, Student Health Service)
- Nurse Advice Line is accessible 24 hours a day; a nurse advisor will review and assess your symptoms and make recommendations for future medical treatment, if necessary. Call 773.702.1915.
- Student Health Service (SHS): 860 East 59th Street, Suite R-100
The SHS is an appointment-based clinic, offering a full range of health services, covered by the Student Life Fee. To schedule an appointment, call 773.702.4156. SHS services include gynecological services, laboratory tests, immunizations, sports medicine, and physical therapy services.
- University Guide to Student Health Care Services
- University Pharmacy: In the Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine at 5758 South Maryland Avenue; 773.834.7002.
- Universal Student Health Insurance Plan (U-SHIP, University of Chicago). For questions about health insurance, call: 773.834.4543 (press 2).
- Urgent Care: In the Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine at 5758 South Maryland Avenue, Saturdays 8 a.m.—11 a.m. Call 773.834.4630.
- University of Chicago’s health website