Non-Emergency Health Services and Information
Below you will find a list of the University's health-related resources.
- Health Library Online (University of Chicago Medical Center)
- Health Resources (online health resources information, Student Health Service)
- Student Health Service (SHS): 860 East 59th Street MC 3052, Suite R-100
The SHS is an appointment-based clinic, offering a full range of health services, covered by the Student Life Fee. To schedule an appointment, call 773-702-4156.
- SHS services include female health, laboratory tests, immunizations, sports medicine, and physical therapy services.
- University Guide to Student Health Care Services
- University Pharmacy: in the Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine at the corner of 58th Street and Maryland Ave.; 773-834-7002.
- Universal Student Health Insurance Plan (U-SHIP, University of Chicago)