Learn More About How to Give
Thank you for your interest in making a gift to the Law School!
- To make a gift online via Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover, please click here.
- To make a gift by check or credit card, please send your gift to:
Office of External Affairs
University of Chicago Law School
1111 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
- To make a gift over the phone, please contact the Office of External Affairs at (773) 702-9629.
- To make a gift of securities, please click here.
Thanks to the ongoing support of our alumni and friends, 2013-14 was a great year for the Annual Fund. The Law School raised more than $4 million in unrestricted gifts, providing vital resources for building renovations and valuable support for the students, faculty, and programs that continue to make Chicago such an exceptional place.
By contributing to the Law School Annual Fund each year, you can assist in every aspect of life at the Law School, from classroom instruction and research to moot court competition and mentoring programs.
Your gift to the Annual Fund will:
Support the daily operations of the Law School
- Provide scholarship assistance to students
- Support student services, activities, and publications
- Help us attract and retain outstanding faculty
- Allow for timely attention to high priority needs
- Provide for the maintenance of our building facilities
- Supply computing and library resources for faculty and students
Click here to make your Annual Fund gift today.
In 2013-2014, 45 percent of Reunion celebrants made a gift, providing vital support for scholarships, faculty research, building renovations, and more.
Reunion is the perfect opportun