2013 Class Gift: FAQs
What is the Graduating Students Class Gift?
Members of the Class of 2013 join together to make a Class Gift, a collective class contribution to the Law School.
What is the Class Gift supporting?
You decide! Graduating students can designate their Gift or Pledge to one or more of the
following four areas of the Law School Annual Fund, depending on what is most
important to the individual student:
Law Annual Fund (general unrestricted)/Tangible Gift
Mandel Legal Aid Clinic
Alumni Scholarship Fund (scholarship and financial aid)
Alumni Faculty Fund (faculty research and retention)
A modest portion of the money raised will be used on a tangible class gift.
Anything I should know about making my gift online?
In the "Special Instructions: Comment" field, please type: "Law School Class Gift 2013"
When you make your gift online, the default for the "Area of Giving" field is "Law School: Annual Fund". If you would like your gift to go toward scholarship, faculty research, or the Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, please note this in the "Special Instructions: Comment" field.
What if I have more questions?
(1) Contact one of the Class Gift Co-Chairs:
- Matea Bozja at email@example.com
- Lauren Fladger at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antonio Medeiros at email@example.com
- Vinicius Picanco at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Contact Maureen McCarthy in the Office of External Affairs at email@example.com or 773.834.4411