Law Firm Challenge: FY2011 Final Results
Congratulations to last year's winning firms!
We are thrilled to report that our inaugural Firm Challenge was a tremendous success! The overall participation rate among firms in the Challenge was an impressive 60.5% last year. Thank you to everyone at participating firms who made a gift to the Law School in fiscal year 2011!
Congratulations to the following winning firms for a superb performance. Each has received the opportunity to sponsor (free of charge) and attend an event with students, as well as recognition on the website and in The Record. The Challenge results also were displayed during on-campus interviewing in August.
Group 1 (firms with 50 or more alums)
Kirkland & Ellis LLP (118 alums) – 78% participation
Group 2 (firms with 25-49 alums)
- Winston & Strawn LLP (28 alums) – 96% participation
Group 3 (firms with 15-24 alums)
- Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP (24 alums) – 100% participation
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP (16 alums) – 100% participation
Group 4 (firms with fewer than 15 alums)
- Crowell & Moring LLP (7 alums) – 100% participation
- Faegre & Benson LLP (12 alums) – 100% participation
- Fox, Hefter, Swibel, Levin & Carroll, LLP (5 alums) – 100% participation
- Goldberg Kohn Ltd. (12 alums) – 100% participation
- Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. (5 alums) – 100% participation
Sidley Austin LLP also deserves special mention for being the firm with the highest number of alumni to contribute (98 out of 134 alums made a gift).
See below to find out where your firm ranked in last year's Challenge: