Congratulations to this year's winning firms!
We are thrilled to report that the Firm Challenge was a tremendous success! The overall participation rate among firms in the Challenge was an impressive 61%! Thank you to everyone at participating firms who made a gift to the Law School in fiscal year 2013!
Congratulations to the following winning firms for a superb performance. Each has received the opportunity to sponsor (free of charge) and attend an event with students, as well as recognition on the website and in The Record. The Challenge results also will also be displayed during on-campus interviewing in August.
Group 1 (firms with 50 or more alumni)
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP (126alumni) – 86% participation
Group 2 (firms with 25-49 alumni)
- Schiff Hardin LLP (33 alumni) – 79% participation
Group 3 (firms with 15-24 alumni)
- Bartlit Beck Herman Palenchar & Scott LLP (23 alumni) – 100% participation
- Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP (15 alumni) – 100% participation
- Simpson, Thacher, & Batlett (18 alumni) – 100% participation
Group 4 (firms with fewer than 15 alumni)
- Crowell & Moring LLP (8 alumni) – 100% participation
- Fox, Swibel, Levin & Carroll, LLP (5 alumni) – 100% participation
- Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A. (4 alumni) – 100% participation
Thank you for your participation!
See the final results to find out where your firm ranked in this year’s Law Firm Challenge.