How to Post
All Law School faculty, including lecturers and fellows, are welcome to post to the Law School's Faculty Blog.
If you don't yet have an account:
- Contact Aaron Rester, Manager of Electronic Communications, at email@example.com or 773-702-4782 to obtain an "invitation" to the blog and instructions about setting up your account.
If you've already registered for an account:
- Go to https://www.typepad.com/secure/services/signin and sign in with the username and password you chose when registering.
- You will be taken to your "Dashboard;" on the right side of the screen you should see a list off the various blogs that you have author privileges for.
- Click "Compose" next to the blog you'd like to post on.
- Type (or cut and paste) your post into the field marked "Body."
- If your post is ready to be seen by the world, click "Publish." If you'd like to save it and come back to work on it later, look for the pull-down menu directly above thePublish button, next to the word "Status." Choose "Draft" in the menu, then click "Save."
When someone adds a comment to your post:
- You will receive an email alerting you to the comment; the comment does not yet appear on the Blog.
- If the comment does not contradict our comment policy, please click "Publish." This will take you to a web page, where you will be asked if you are sure you would like to publish the selected comment. Once you choose "Yes," the comment will be posted to the Blog.
- You may also choose to reply to the comment by simply replying to the notifcation email you received.