Posting Job Opportunities
Job opportunities are made available to our students and graduates via our Symplicity.com Web site.
To post a job for J.D., LL.M. students, and alumni:
- Set up an account (if you do not already have one) for access to our Symplicity Web page by going to: https://law-uchicago-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Click on the "Register" tab, and follow the instructions (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (773) 702-9625 if you have any questions about your account). ). An e-mail reply will contain login information and password.
- Login to your Symplicity account at https://law-uchicago-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Add a job posting by going to the "Jobs" tab
- Select "Add New Job"
- Complete the requested information and click "Submit"
Alternatively, you may provide us with a job notice describing the position and the application procedures via U.S. mail, fax to (773) 702-3154, or e-mail to email@example.com