Class of 2018 Doctoroff Business Leadership Program Application
The Doctoroff Business Leadership Program is a certificate-granting program designed to provide Chicago Law students with the analytical tools to be preeminent not just in the practice of law, but also in business. The Program will focus on preparing law students to advise, run, and create business enterprises large and small through training in entity formation, capital structure and finance, intellectual protection, ethical regulatory issues, business combinations, and sales.
- Complete a core business curriculum taught by Chicago Booth faculty and Law School faculty (ranging from Corporate Finance and Business Strategy to Accounting and Financial Management and Entrepreneurial Finance)
- Participate in a 3-year mentorship program. Each student will be matched with a business mentor who will provide guidance and counseling during the student’s three years.
- Complete a summer business internship between first and second years. The Law School will work with students to identify business internship opportunities.
- Participate in enrichment activities and programs around business, leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Participate in business-oriented experiential learning and attend advanced seminars taught by leading practitioners
The Doctoroff Program can only accommodate a limited number of students. Students who have demonstrated interest and experience in business or entrepreneurship are encouraged to apply. Please submit your application as soon as possible to be considered.
Applications are reviewed for acceptance to the program as they are submitted. Interviews will begin on a rolling basis by March 2, 2015.