Giving to the Mandel Clinic
If you would like to contribute to the important work of the Mandel Legal Aid Clinic, visit the University's Alumni & Friends page, where you will find information about the many ways you can make a difference or make a gift using our secure, online form.
The Edwin F. Mandel Legal Aid Clinic of the University of Chicago Law School gratefully acknowledges the members of the Honor Roll listed below and the hundreds of other Clinic alumni and friends who help support the work of the Clinic.
- Nathan and Emily S. Blum Foundation
- Chicago Area Foundation for Legal Services
- Chicago Bar Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- Council on Legal Education for Professional Responsibility, Inc.
- FMC Corporation
- Robert M. Farquharson*
- Florence G. Heller Foundation
- Herbert E. Geisler Foundation
- Nathaniel I. Brey
- The Harris Foundation
- Richard A. Heise, Sr.
- Arthur O. Kane
- Marilyn H. Karsten
- John M. Kimpel
- Paul H. and Theo Leffmann Philanthropic Fund
- Lawyers Trust Fund of Illinois
- Legal Services Corporation
- J. Roderick MacArthur Foundation
- George J. Markov, Jr.
- Robert McDougal, Jr.*
- Metropolitan Family Serv