Torture, Law, and War: Torture and Society
This panel was recorded March 1, 2008 at the conference "Torture, Law, and War."
How is torture portrayed in media and social discourse? How do social norms affect the willingness to use torture, and vice-versa?
- Chair: Susan Gzesh, Human Rights Program and the College, The University of Chicago
- Mary Anne Case, Law, The University of Chicago
- Scott Horton, Harpers’ Magazine, and Law, Columbia University
- Title: Torture, Law, and War: Torture and Society
- Length: 95:59 minutes (87.88 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)