Torture, Law, and War: Psychology and Torture
Recorded February 29, 2008, at the University of Chicago Law School's conference on Torture, Law, and War.
Chair: Susan Bandes, Law, DePaul University and The University of Chicago
- William Gorman, Counseling Center, Psychology, and Psychiatry, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Nancy Sherman, Philosophy, Georgetown University
- Title: Torture, Law, and War: Psychology and Torture
- Length: 86:23 minutes (79.09 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)