Torture, Law, and War: Torture in History
This panel was recorded March 1, 2008 as part of the conference "Torture, Law and War."
What can we learn from history about the function and impact of the use of coercive interrogation techniques?
- Chair: Robert Gooding-Williams, Political Science, The University of Chicago
- Kathleen Coleman, Classics, Harvard University
Darius Rejali, Political Science, Reed College
- Title: Torture, Law, and War: Torture in History
- Length: 87:46 minutes (80.36 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)