Shakespeare and the Law, Panel 3: The Nature of Law
This panel was recorded May 16, 2009 as part of the conference "Shakespeare and the Law," organized by Martha Nussbaum, Judge Richard Posner, and Richard Strier.
- Chair: Judge Sack
- Tzachi Zamir, "The Fool, the Blind, and the Jew: Law and the Comic in The Merchant of Venice"
- Martha Nussbaum, “‘Romans, Countrymen, and Lovers’: Political Love and the Rule of Law in Julius Caesar”
- Kenji Yoshino, ""The Reluctant Imperialist?: Empires of Law and Literature in The Tempest""
- Title: Shakespeare and the Law, Panel 3: The Nature of Law
- Length: 150:23 minutes (137.69 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)