Shakespeare and the Law, Panel 2: Context and Interpretation
This panel was recorded May 15, 2009 as part of the conference "Shakespeare and the Law," organized by Martha Nussbaum, Judge Richard Posner, and Richard Strier.
This panel's participants included:
- Chair: Randy Berlin
- Richard Helmholz, "Shakespeare and the Law of the Church"
- Kathy Eden, "Liquid Fortification and the Law in King Lear"
- Lorna Hutson, "'Tis Probable and Palpable to Thinking': Law and Likelihood in Shakespeare"
- Title: Shakespeare and the Law, Panel 2: Context and Interpretation
- Length: 149:11 minutes (136.58 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)