Torture, Law, and War: Philosophy & Torture
Recorded February 29, 2008, at the University of Chicago Law School's conference on Torture, Law, and War.
Is torture ever morally permissible, and if so, on what grounds? And if not, can some acts of torture be morally excused after the fact?
Chair: Richard McAdams, Law, The University of Chicago
- Marcia Baron, Philosophy, Indiana University
- Claudia Card, Philosophy, University of Wisconsin
- David Sussman, Philosophy, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Title: Torture, Law, and War: Philosophy & Torture
- Length: 97:26 minutes (89.2 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)