Law and Development of Middle-Income Countries: Session III
Session III of this conference, organized by Tom Ginsburg, was recorded on April 20, 2012. It included:
- Kevin Davis, New York University, Combating Corruption: Does One-size-fit-all?
- Mike Dowdle, National University of Singapore: Constitutionalism, Development and the Myth of Institutions: On the Regulatory Logic of MICs
- Commentator: Alberto Simpser, University of Chicago
- Title: Law and Development of Middle-Income Countries: Session III
- Length: 91:02 minutes (83.35 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)