Torture, Law, and War: Law and Philosophy
Should the law absolutely ban coercive interrogation? And can and should it really mean it?
Chair: Andrew Koppelman, Law, Northwestern University
- Scott Anderson, Law, The University of Chicago, and Philosophy, The University of British Columbia
- Jeff McMahan, Philosophy, Rutgers University
- Eric Posner, Law, The University of Chicago
This panel was recorded March 1, 2008 as part of the conference "Torture, Law and War."
- Title: Torture, Law, and War: Law and Philosophy
- Length: 119:34 minutes (109.48 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)