IPLS presents "Practical Tips to Prepare You To Succeed in the Legal Profession"
This panel was recorded on November 17, 2011, and was sponsored by The Intellectual Property Law Society and Richard Linn American Inn of Court. The panel included:
- Hon. Rebecca Pallmeyer, U.S. District Judge, NDIL ('79)
- Lior Strahilevitz, Deputy Dean and Sidley Austin Professor of Law, University of Chicago Law School
- David Applegate, Partner, Williams Montgomery & John ('78)
- Aaron Barlow, Partner, Jenner & Block ('89)
- Deirdre Fox, Counsel, Schoeman Updike & Kaufman ('90)
- Richard Assmus, Partner, Mayer Brown (College '95)
- Chris Carani, Shareholder, McAndrews Held & Malloy ('99)
- Discussion Moderator: Molly Mosley-Goren, Analyst, IPD Analytics
- Title: IPLS presents "Practical Tips to Prepare You To Succeed in the Legal Profession"
- Length: 85:06 minutes (77.91 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)