Health Law Society Panel: "A Day in the Life of a Healthcare Attorney"
This panel was held January 20, 2010 and was sponsored by the Health Law Society.
- Scott D. Stein, a partner from Sidley Austin who specializes in antitrust litigation
- Meenakshi Datta, an associate from Sidley Austin who specializes in health care regulatory matters
- Maura Ward, from McDermott, who specializes in regulatory and transactional work relating to healthcare information technology
- Jane McAtee, Associate General Counsel for the University of Chicago Hospital, who specializes in medical malpractice defense and patient care issues
- Rachel Spitz, Associate General Counsel for the University of Chicago Hospital, who specializes in regulatory and compliance work, as well as transactional work