Panel on "Family Law Reform: Global Dimensions"
This panel was part of the conference Democracy and Gender Equality in the Muslim World, organized by Martha Nussbaum and Madhavi Sunder on May 8, 2009. Speakers included:
- Moderator: Emily Buss, Fried Professor of Law, University of Chicago
- Zainah Anwar, Project Director for the Global Movement for Justice and Equality in the Muslim Family
- Janet Halley, Royall Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Havva Guney Ruebenacker, Harvard Law School, S.J.D. Candidate
- Sylvia Vatuk, Professor of Anthropology, University of Illinois, Chicago