Clinics in Action: The Exoneration Project
The Exoneration Project presents "Convicting the Innocent: Addressing Wrongful Convictions in Cook County, Illinois"
The criminal justice system is imperfect, and Chicago's courts are no exception. Join us as students, alumni and clients of the Exoneration Project discuss the Project's efforts to investigate and litigate the problem of wrongful convictions in Cook County, Illinois.
The panel included:
- Tara Thompson, '03, Staff Attorney, Exoneration Project
- Harold Richardson and James Kluppelberg, Exoneration Project clients
- Charlotte Castillo, '14
- Karl Leonard, '09
This talk was recorded on February 26, 2013.
- Title: Clinics in Action: The Exoneration Project
- Length: 61:40 minutes (56.46 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)